- Institute Cargo Clauses (A) 1/1/2009 (CL.382). Unless otherwise stated.
- Institute Strikes Clauses (Cargo) 01/01/2009 (CL.386)
- Institute War Clauses (Cargo) 01/01/2009 (CL.385)
- Institute Cargo Clauses (Air) (excluding sendings by Post) 1/1/1982 (CL.259)
- Institute Strikes Clauses (Air Cargo) 1/1/2009 (CL.388)
- Institute War Clauses (Air Cargo)(excluding sendings by Post) 1/1/2009 (CL.389)
- Institute War Clause (Sendings by Post) 1/3/2009 (CL390)
- Institute Classification Clause 1/1/2001 (CL.354)
- Institute Radioactive Contamination, Chemical, Biological, Bio-Chemical and Electromagnetic Weapons Exclusion Clause 10/11/2003 (CL.370)
- U.S.A. & Canada Endorsement for the Institute Radioactive Contamination, Chemical, Biological, Bio-chemical and Electromagnetic Weapons Exclusion Clause 10/11/03
- Institute Replacement Clause 1/1/1934 (CL.161)
- Institute Cyber Attack Exclusion Clause 10/11/2003 (CL.380)
- Dangerous / Hazardous goods : Cover subject to "Dangerous Cargo Clause"
- Document and Tickets : Cover subject to "Document and Tickets Clause"
- Electronics (other) and Computers (not chips, tablets or CPU's) subject to standard rate
Preapproved: Shipments with maximum value of EUR 50,000
- Fashion Wear and Accessories (Designer / Exclusive brands)
Preapproved maximum value EUR 50,000 (provided individual items not are valued more than EUR 750/kg)
- Household goods / Personal Effects : Cover subject to "Household goods and Personal Effects Clause"
- Repaired goods : Cover subject to "Used goods Clause"
- Spirits, Liqueur and Beers
- Used goods : Cover subject to "Used Goods Clause" and/or "Second Hand Interests Clause"
- Unpacked goods : "Interests Carried Unpacked or Unprotected / on deck of a vessel / not in a non fully enclosed cargo space Clause"
- Vehicles : Cover subject to "Motor Vehicle Clause"
- Water / Pleasure craft : Cover subject to "Watercraft Clause"
- Wine : Subject to standard rate and cover subject to "Wine Clause"
- Foreign Restriction Clause
- Mechanical Electrical Electronic Derangement Exclusion Clause
Excluded Cargo and Referred Cargo
- Excluded Cargo and Referred Cargo
Contact your cargo insurance experts
|MCI Brokers nv is an insurance broker authorized by the Belgian FSMA under license number 109018A. The liability of MCI Brokers nv is limited to the amount paid out by its professional liability insurance, plus any excess that MCI Brokers nv bears in connection with such insurance.